Looking for more than just the perfect Keystone lodging or attraction? The Keystone Visitors Information Center offers community resources for those who want the full experience of Keystone, South Dakota. Keystone offers a unique community experience where the locals and those traveling mesh throughout daily life activities. Here, you can discover local churches, libraries, post offices, and more. Keystone is the hub for anything you need. Check out some of the local places in Keystone and become a part of Keystone’s rich community today.
Have questions about Keystone, South Dakota’s community? Contact Visit Keystone today.
- Fire Department (Emergency) 911
- Police (Emergency) 911
- Ambulance (Emergency) 911
- Ambulance Service Pennington County (605) 666-5033 Non-Emergency
- Fire Department (605) 666-4428
- Highway Patrol South Dakota (605) 394-2286
- Local Information 411
- Pennington County Sheriff (605) 666-4520
- Poison Control (605) 341-3333
- Police Department (605) 666-4520
- Road Conditions South Dakota 511
- South Dakota State Radio (605) 394-2221
- Keystone Chamber of Commerce
110 Swanzey St.
- Keystone Community Center (605) 666-4499
- Keystone Historical Society (605) 666-4494
- Keystone Post Office (605) 666-4830
- Keystone Public Library
1101 Madill Street
- Keystone Senior Citizens (605) 666-4808
- Town of Keystone City Offices (605) 666-4827
Click Here to visit City Hall's website.